- Giving you the knowledge and confidence you need to help your children with Maths at home.
- Tried and tested ideas for games.
- Especially designed to help with the bits of Maths that are most challenging.
- Easy to download and easy to make.
- Involving you and your child in Active Learning away from the computer.
- Created by a Primary School maths specialist of 25 years teaching experience.
- Small annual subscription.
- New games added every month.
Maths homework often causes problems. Many of us found Maths difficult when we were at school, and it can be very confusing trying to help our children because it seems to be taught so differently now.
Good schools today teach maths in an engaging and interactive way using a range of practical activities and techniques to make the children's learning experience a whole lot more enjoyable.
The Maths Games web site is designed to explain the mystery of how Maths is taught in schools and give you ideas for practising Maths with your child at home.
Click here to find out about the Games.
Click here to sign up, and be prepared to have some FUN!
Order and Count Odds and Evens
Add and Subtract Double and Half
Learn your Tables Multiply and Divide
Puzzle it Out Tell the Time